Friday, July 22, 2011

An Introduction: A person(able) blog


I have finally broken down and decided to chronicle the random ins and outs of my daily life. I know it might seem rather mundane to the average person--one who may or may not care too much about an absolute stranger (and rightly so)--but I sincerely hope that someone will be able to take away a gem of hope, knowledge or even inspiration from my words.

With that being said, I will post some personal stories on this blog (anecdotes that actually occured to me if they are at all worthy of re-living). However, the majority of my content will be aimed at the expression of my personal philosophy (with the aim of conveying some deeper life messages in the process). I do have a lot to reflect on when it comes to issues of life, love, hatred, violence, politics, religion, freedom, wealth and self.

Michael

No comments:

Post a Comment